Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Almost Done

I have been working on filling a nice big box of cards to send off to Dixie and these are a couple of masculine designs that will be included.


I do have some masculine images in my stamp collection like the old train shown here but I most often find the easiest way to create masculine cards is to rely on nice papers and a simple sentiment. This "Just For You" sentiment by Stampin Up is among my current favorites.


I enjoy loading up a card with frills and embellishments as much as anyone but creating clean and simple cards can be just as rewarding so long as you take your time and give it as much consideration as you would any card.

Happy Crafting Everyone!
signature

1 comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are wonderful Paula! Masculine cards can be so challenging :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...