Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Card Making, Crafty Friends

Hello Friends!  Where did the summer go? I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have, though it always goes too fast for me.

Among the many wonderful things that being a part of OperationWrite Home has allowed me to do is the chance I've had to 'meet' a lot of new crafty friends online. While it might sound odd since I've made a LOT of cards for OWH since I first started in 2008 I've never been a big 'card sender'. With the reduced need for cards for our heroes, and at the suggestion of card making friends I've started to join in some card swaps and I've started to send my handmade cards to some of the friends I've made and I'll share them here too.

Here's one that I sent to fellow OWHer Sherry V. this week.



While a combination of life circumstances and lack of motivation has kept me from crafting very much at all in the past year I really enjoyed sitting down this past weekend to make some cards specifically knowing they'd be going to some of my online friends. If you want to be added to my list send me an email or leave me a comment and I promise you that you will (eventually) receive a genuine, original, handmade card from me just for the asking. 

Happy Crafting!
signature


1 comment:

Tami B. said...

Pretty card, Paula. The reduced need for OWH cards has left me sorta at a loss, so I have started sending cards to friends as well, (something I virtually never did in the past.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...